If you would like to learn more about this visa type and how it suits you please feel free to contact us or ask us to contact you. Our initial consultation is free of charge! We can listen to your case and see how we can help you.
EU Settlement Scheme
As the EEA Family Permit route is now closed and the new applications cannot be submitted, people who are eligible should instead submit applications for EUSS Family Permits. It permits non-EEA citizens to travel and enter the UK to join a close family member who is EAA citizen which holds a Settled or Pre-settled status.
Applications for an EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit can only be made from outside the UK and it will be available for 4 months if you arrive in the UK after the 1 of April 2021.
You can apply if you are:
- Spouse of a relevant EEA citizen;
- Civil partner of a relevant EEA citizen;
- Durable partner of a relevant EEA citizen;
- Child (or grandchild or great-grandchild) of a relevant EEA citizen or of their spouse or civil partner;
- Dependent parent (or grandparent or great-grandparent) of the relevant EEA citizen or of their spouse or civil partner,
You will need to demonstrate that your relationship existed prior to 31 December 2020.