Student Visa (Tier 4) 


With this visa type, you will get the opportunity to study in one of the UK’s prestigious universities or colleges for the length of the course you are offered. 

Who can apply for a Student Visa?

The first thing you need to apply for this visa type is an offer from a school here in the UK with a license to sponsor your course. Next, you will need to be able to

  • Speak, read, understand and write English
  • Have enough funds to support yourself throughout the duration of your course in the UK as well as have enough funds to pay for your course you may apply for a Student Visa.

Please note that you will need a letter of consent from your parents if you are under the age of 18. 

Apply from outside the UK
Extend your visa from inside the UK
Health surcharge per year for anyone 18 and over
Health surcharge for anyone under the age of 18 and for students who are on the Youth Mobility Scheme

You must pay the same visa fee for each person who is joining you in the UK.

What you can and can’t do with the Student Visa 

  • You may bring your dependent (Spouse and/or children) with you
  • You are able to work
  • Study
  • You do not have any claims to public funds and pension with the visa type
  • Work in jobs like professional sports and sports coach
  • You are not allowed to be self-employed when you are on a Student Visa
  • You are not able to study at an academy or local authority funded schools

If you would like to learn more about this visa type and how it suits you please feel free to contact us or ask us to contact you. Our initial consultation is free of charge! We can listen to your case and see how we can help you.